Tuesday, February 26, 2008

new Blog


Blogs. Blogs are lame. Usually they're just the repitition of the same images on the internet that everyone else is talking about. I look at 8 architecture and design blogs daily and I usually see at least one repeated story or borrowed image. I'm not really disappointed with this cyclical sharing of informations; but the gossip-y nature of the communication does detract slightly from the medium. Anyway, in the spirit of blogs, I'm not going to pretend that I've authored anything I haven't. All images will be simply screenshots of whatever I see on my computer screen,and all text not written byme will be italicized. I do hope that some sort of discourse will come out of this blog; but let's find out and see.

1 comment:

eneme said...

you should flip the script then issac... there are too many possibilities to any media for creativity! your opening statement already stimulates an array of complexities toward questioning all forms of communication. this is definitely a good topic to discuss in class.